Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

2 poems

 My family

My family will forever be in my heart,
My sister's mean the world to me,
More than life,
All I ever wanted was a complete family,
To have a mother whom I never met,
My family will always remain who they are in my heart and soul,
My family is more important than my friends and my lover,
Family will always come first,
Family is family,
No matter what they did they'll always remain family.


 Frienship

  friendship is love but not in love
friendship is a secret never to be told
friendship is a shoulder to cry on
friendship is not having to say sorry but do
friendship is not judging no matter what
friendship is someone to run too when things are tough
friendship is a hand to hold when things are so rough
friendship is someone to laugh with not at you
freindship is just knowing they are there
my freind is all of these hope you have one just like her...








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento